Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012

Blue and pink hair, my cat,Tim Burton films & Botanicula ♥

Hi there (^-^)v ♪
Finally I have enough time to write a new entry ♥
All my final exams are over and now I have to wait until next month,
then they'll tell me my grades. But I have a good feeling about everything ^^
When I have my grades and my official A-levels certificate
I'll finally be able to apply at my dream university ♥
I've even already applyed for some small apartements for students in
my beloved city Düsseldorf ~♪
 I'll tell you more of this when the right time comes.
Well as you see I changed my haircolour again, some attentive blog readers
might know that I wished for light blue hair when I was 13.
I was always fascinated with light blue hair but it's really hard to hit the right colour in reality !
This was the colour I desired so much as a little kid *-*
♥ Reverie Metherlence from Erementar Gerad ♥ 
So, if I'll ever dye all my hair blue then I would want exactly this colour ♥
But I also love my pink hair and really can't let go of it, so I
decided to have both colours for now ♥
I'm also trying out a new way to style my bangs at the moment,
just needed someting new ^-^
At first I wasn't quite shure about this colour combination, but I think
If you hit the right colour shades, pink and blue can look quite lovely together ♥

I really have to try out something like this ♥ It looks so cute *o*
For now I'll unite both kinds in myself ♪
As I can't decide like always....well that's what keeps fashion &
inventions going, right ? 
As I have a lot of free time now I decided to revive my 
sewing machiene
I took an old boring grey pullover of mine and stitched a cross on it.
the cross was cut out of another old black T-shirt I already had.
I also wanted to have a white shirt the same stlye, so I went
to H&M and bought a regular white shirt ( about 7 € ).
It's funny how you can even make H&M items look very unique & lovely ♥
You just need to know what kind of look you want.
Where I got the inspiration ?
tumblr.com of course  ! ^_~
( It really isn't such a new thing, but it's still cute ♥ )
I just can't decide for only 1 style !
I like to wear totally different things from time to time ♪
Devil or angel ?
You can't see people's souls just by looking at them
...so don't judge ♥
What did we learn now ?
• NO, Neko is NOT a satanist just because she decided to wear an inverted cross.
• An inverted cross actually is a cross of St. Peter which originally was a Christian symbol. The Satanists and anti-christian people nowadays
misuse this symbol for their own purposes.

• So where does Neko place herself ?
I am right between those 2 extremes !
That's why I like to combine contradictory things a lot ♥
Like for example my inverted cross shirt with a normal silver cross necklace,
my grandma gave to me when I was little.
I do not support religion in general but I also don't reject it.
I favour tolerance & acceptance. Feel free to do and belive what makes
you the happiest, as long as you don't harm others !

• Should I judge people only by their looks ?
I hope this is an obvious one ...but well, sadly there are
people who don't agree with that.
I think it's the best to judge people by their actions. 

• Where the f*** is Neko getting all these cute pictures ?
Well, if you don't know it already I tell you, you'll love this :
Feel free to add me there & be inspired ♪
http://weheartit.com/missneko
"More confused than ever,but I don't beg or pray
Cuz the sparkling light from the morning sun
Is all we should need to feel one.
And I am lost, so lost, but you're the constellations 
That guide me ♥ [...]
And I'm lost so lost
Where are the constellations, that guide me ?
And then I realize that
We need to use our own two feet to walk these tracks
and we have to squad up and we have to watch each other's backs
with forgiveness as our torch, and imagination our sword
A grim sorrow, so equal and free
Every inch of this Earth is yours, all the land and the sea.
Imagine no restrictions, but the climate and the weather
Then we can explore space, together, forever" ♥
~♪~
Finally the sun is comeing out and I feel like the summer
really is about to begin ♥ I'm so happy about that !
* Sitting on the driveway in front of our house *
~♪~
"If you stand for nothing , you will fall for anything."

A great quote not only used in the movie
'Sucker punch' ♥

The source of it is way older, I found this :
"The attributions to Alexander Hamilton are all over the Web, but I can find no hard evidence anywhere linking it to him. 
On the other hand theOxford Dictionary of Quotations says that the British journalist Alex Hamilton said 'Those who stand for nothing fall for anything', in a 1978 radio broadcast which was subsequently transcribed in the journal The Listener. I suspect that the American Alexander Hamilton has had the credit for this quotation given to him through a very understandable confusion of names. 
In a 1997 court case which entirely hinged on the authorship of the line 'You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything', the defence showed that similar lines had been used by Peter Marshall in 1947 (as thenostromo noted above), by Ginger Rogers in 1978, by the British Alex Hamilton in the same year, and by unnamed writers to newspapers in 1989 and 1990; also that it had been ascribed to both Malcolm X and Martin Luther King."
[ Quite interesting , huh ? ^-^]
~♪~
~♪~
I also still have some pictures I took last week, but
didn't manage it to make an entry back then ~ gomen :3
This was my first try to style my bangs differently
Nerd Neko ♪
[ the Hiragana on the top left means *nya* ]
I have these glasses since such a long time, but I never found the right occasion or outfit to wear them. Finally I did it ~ yayy ^-^
Where did I get them ?
~♪~
As you see I took too many pictures lately ^o^ (so much time :O )
Haha, so I guess I kind of deserved being excessively dirsturbed
by my cat Felix while trying to take some photos.
He's very old ( about 12 years , I have him since I was 7 ).
Well...I just couldn't resist doing this :
Nyancat !
That superhero pose is just too good :D
~♪~
And the "Let's occupy my owner-Project" went on ^o^
~♪~
I wanted to try taking some pictures of my legs for we♥it
but well, kitty says NO :D
Soft Kitty
warm kitty
little ball of fur
happy kitty 
sleepy kitty
purr purr purr
♥Big Bang Theory ♥
~♫~
~♪~
~♪~
Rawrr ~ Look at my sharp claws
~♪~
Last weekend I also went to see a movie with my dear friend
Katalin ♥
We just had to see the new Tim Burton film
"Dark shadows"
At first I thought this movie was more kind of a 'space filler'
with a stale topic :  " vampires, 70's ...c'mon really ?"
But Tim Burton didn't let me down ! How could I even think that way !
This movie is really awesome and entertaining ♥
It even leaves space for a 2nd part ...I wish for one !
So fast ~ go and see it,if you haven't already, it's really gripping.
I'm already waiting for the next movie of Tim Burton
it's in stop motion ! ♥ ( I love stop motion !! )

Frankenweenie :
It reminds me a lot of my favourite work of Tim Burton,
which is the shortfilm Vincent :

This was my outfit that day :
After seeing the movie I thought, I could have adapted to the topic of the movie a little bit more and maybe should have dressed up
"Wayward victorian girl"-wise with my corset etc.
( there were so many goths in the cinema ! )
but hey like I said before you can't tell what people are like
(or what they love) just by looking at them.
So what ^-^
You may have noticed I wear earphones on the picture,
sorry I just didn't want to take them out *obsessive music lover*
The earphones of my iPod broke a few months ago
it was really horrible for me, as I ALWAYS listen to music, everywhere I go.
I still have my Hello Kitty headphones by coloud
but most of you girls might know you don't want to wear headphones
with certain hairdos >_<  !
[ I already posted this picture a few years ago^^
My iPod is now covered with DecoDen like some of you know] 
Well, I finally bought new earphones by  
by Sennheiser ♥ 
The sound quality is great and Dupstep sounds even more
awesome with them !
Yeah ~ you'll feel the beat !! ♥
The headphones by Sennheiser are epic but also very expensive >.<
my boyfriend has suchlike.
Maby you remember my 'meme' ?  :DD
~♪~
I'm happy I finally got a picture from the photo shooting 

I had at the YUKON in Solingen 
"I am late, I am late ! "
~♪~
I'm really sorry for being so random in this entry,
I'll try too post more often so the topics don't amass.
But I just couldn't resist taking such pictures
for my tumblr. ♥
Somehow I like such pictures a lot,
it's like a mysterious & gloomy story lies in them.
( I guess I always interprete too much into pictures... )
♥ Mad sweets time ♥
~♪~
~♪~
I even have these pictures left I took like 2 weeks ago ^^
I tried to do a Liz Lisa inspired
'Bohemian/Country Gyaru' -like outfit.
Grr~ first thing I noticed
Long legs are long ._.
Honestly ? I must laugh so hard, thinking of this :
I think I found the most perfect, suitable cosplay for me !
Longcat is long :D 
♥ nyaaaa ♥
Together with my boyfriend it could even get epic
when we'd do Longcat & Tacgnol !
He is even taller than me and has dark hair ~
Hihi^^ I guess that's the way the universe tells us
 we're destined for each other ;D ♥
Gal make-up try :3
~♪~
Neko's music :

• Virtual Riot - Stargarden
( such a lovely tune ♥ )

• Kill the Noise - Deal with it ( Koan Sound remix )
The cutest song I've ever heared, soundtrack of the cutest game that's ever existed !
Go check it out if you like lovely things, it will make you say AWW *-*
All the songs of the game are amazing ♥
• Botanicula Soundtrack 01 - Juchu
This is the trailer of the game 
(seriously OMG- it's too cute! There is no game I could love more *-*)
I think the music is perfect for a warm summer's day,
a picnic, going to sleep, thinking about the world,
enjoying life ...♥
~♥~
You play these 5 cute little creatures ^.^
 ~♪~
Thank's for reading
nyan ~♪
Bye bye (^-^)v ♥

7 Kommentare:

  1. richtig super sehen deine Haare so aus~~!<3

    uuuund face it: Deine Beine sind lang und dünn und das macht sie so wunderschön und heiß!!*u*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. "Feel free to do and belive what makes
    you the happiest, as long as you don't harm others !"

    Du weißt, dass das exakt genau die Philosophie ist, die nach Satanisten von LaVey vertreten wird? :´D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Katalin ;_____________; ♥♥
    Na wenn diese Satanisten von LaVey wirklich NUR das tun dann hab ich auch nichts gegen sie ;3
    Möchte mich nur natürlich selbst vom allgemeinen Verständnis solcher distanzieren....denn ich bin eben keiner. Ich bin
    garnichts (im religiösen Sinne ), nur ich :)

    @Miri : Aww vielen Dank *///* ♥ Das ist so schön zu hören :3
    so langsam gewöhnt man sich ja doch an seine größe ^.^
    ~♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Was für ein riesenlanger Post xD So lang wie deine Beine!!! *o*
    Der neue Tim Burton ist so genial ♥ Wir waren am WE in Dark Shadows und er war echt klasse, ich hab gut gelacht :) Und ich freu mich schon lange auf den Frankenweenie ♥ Hab am Wochenende zum ersten mal die dt. Filmvorschau gesehn (kannte die bisher nur auf englisch...).
    Deine neue Haarfarbe sieht toll aus, sehr hübsch! Passt auch gut zueinander. Und dein Outfit ist super toll!

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wundeschöne Haare hast du * u *

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Aww Ich möchte deine Hello Kitty Kopfhörer und die tolle große Halskette! Ö_Ö
    Und ich finds richtig cool das du eine neue "Teil"-haarfarbe ausprobiert hast! Steht dir echt gut! <33

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. oh, how comes? hehe I also move to Düsseldorf this year hehe. Yea, its really a nice city. ^-^ wwww I think you applied for the same subject as i did. :P

    well, all pastel colours can fit together, it you hit the right brightness.

    lg

    AntwortenLöschen