Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

Dokomi 2013 ♥ Kimono stall & my bed full of plushies

Hi there (^-^)v
On the 18th and 19th of may I went to
 the Dokomi
a big Japan & Anime convention in Düsseldorf, Germany.
I met lots of people & friends and spend some lovely time with 
my boyfriend ♥ But the main reason why I visited the Dokomi
was because I worked there at the stall of the Kimono club
of my University, in which I am. You could get dressed in a
real Japanese Kimono there. I mainly did promotion for us or
was the cashier or helped where it was needed.
With Kiharo from Virtual Kei ~♪
I spend some time walking around with him, advertising
the Kimono stall. I had a great time with you pal ^-^
 I also met 2 very lovely girls that will always have a place in my heart.
 ♥ Janine (left) & Keke-chan (right) ♥
Those 2 girls really make me happy and I wish them
everything that is awesome for their life ♥
I hope you guys are seeing this ;3 Never give up
at any time, life can be stupid & unfair sometimes, especially
when you are young ;) But things change so quickly and
there are just so many amazing and cute things out there
waiting for you to discover them ♥ I'm very happy that you
are that kind of girls that want to spread happiness & kawaii things
and just bring positive things into this world.
When I was your age I didn't really believe there were many
people like that. So it makes me smile to see how you're doing.
And just a small additional information for my blog readers :
Keke-chan still goes to my old school, I know
her because of that and the 2 of them sent me
the sweetest letter I've ever received in my live
after I graduated ♥ \(*o*)/
And some images my boyfriend took of a very happy Neko ;D
I just had to get this cute Alpacasso at the Dokomi ♥
I love this kind of floral looking headband it wears,
like the one I love to wear ^-^
CHU ~♥
Dress by : Liz Lisa ♥
♥ The Kimono club & stall staff : 
We were very lucky as the Kimono Sensei Yoko Sawa of my Senpai
who is living in Japan had the time to join & help us
as she currently visits Germany.
She is a professional Kimono dresser.
She is such a friendly 
and beautiful woman,
I was very happy to meet her and also
practise some of my Japanese in small conversations with her ^^
~♥~
I also met Jenny again \(^-^)/
She always looks so cute !
She worked at the Maid Café at the Dokomi ♥
With Hendrik whom I know since a hundred years
It was great to see you again ! ♥
He works at a Host club and I'm glad we found the
time to take a quick snapshot.
I must admit I felt a little embarrassed on that fancy throne,
I should at least try to act like an Ohime-sama
for such occasions ;D  
Hihi ~♪
With my pretty Senpai Maya *///*
At the Dokomi you could also get lots of plushies *o*
and my boyfriend and I just had to get some...as we can
never 
never never have enough of them :D
Some day we will live in a huge mountain of fluffiness I gues ;D
♪ My Bed :
The Adventure Time poster was a birthday gift from my boyfriend as
he knew this is my absolute favourite picture of this beloved
show of mine. I like to look at it and let my thoughts flow a lot.
The new Alpacasso
~♥~
~♥~
A new Cinnamoroll plushie I got as
I love this character so much but I never owned
something 
of it before.
And from one of my most favourite series called Chobits
This Anime influenced me a lot in my life ~♪
I could not be more thankful or happy that the person just for me
and only for me 
has already found me ~♥
I wished for it all my life.
• Rie Tanaka - Ningyo Hime 
A city with no people - Story from Chobits
This has deeply influenced me when I was young. ♥
My boyfriend got this cat for me *o*
and we still can't remeber from which Anime this is >.<
Please tell me if you know ~♥
And he got me this cute Neko paws because I only
had one paw since years =D  
A snapshot I took at the Kimono club, when
some Japanese women visited us several times
to practise dressing people for the Japan Day in Düsseldorf,
as they had a stall for Kimonos there.
It was so much fun ~♥
And a spanshot I took before the Dokomi started,
I wear no shoes 
as there were carpets in the whole building
and behind the Kimono stall 
we did not wear shoes to
not make anything dirty ^^ This is my favourite

casual outfit for University at the moment as it's
so super comfortable ~♥
~♥~
After the Dokomi I went eating  Japanese food with
my boyfriend and we had to carry all the plushies we got home.
When we were eating we decided to let them sit next to us and

join our dinner ;D Hihi ~♥
I can not describe how incredibly cute I find this
small pink turtle *O* ! ♥
It's as hungry as me :D
Neko's music :

• SHINee - Lucifer 
Thanks for reading ! ~♥
See you next time ! Nyan (^-^)v ♪

4 Kommentare:

  1. Du schaust in einem Kimono wirklich klasse aus :3
    Die Katze müsste aus dem Anime/Manga Chi’s Sweet Home sein ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. die graue katze ist chi aus chi´s sweet home . :D
    du siehst immer so toll aus

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ooh ♥
    You look really cute in every outfit! ^__^
    I would love to be able to try a real kimono one day..

    The chobits plushie is really cute, really love it and remember when watched it many times while much younger. ♥ ..and yes the kitty cat is Chi from Chi's Sweet Home, I love the anime. :D

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Aww toller Eintrag :)
    Du kannst auch echt alles tragen.
    Die Bilder sind ganz toll.
    Ich wär auch gern zur Dokomi gegangen :(
    Und ich liebe deine Plushies *_*

    www.kawaiikitschfairytales.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen