Miss Neko

Miss Neko

Montag, 17. Februar 2014

Tokyo fashion shooting- Hime Gyaru inspired & fanart ♥

Hi there (^-^)v
On the 1st of february I had a Tokyo fashion photo shoot
with some photographers at the airport in Düsseldorf.
What do you think about the pictures ?
I chose to wear a Hime Gyaru fashion inspired outfit as I
really adore that style the most.
My boyfriend Valentin also joined me that day ~♥
Dress: Liz Lisa
Bunny ears: pixiebunny.com
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: beads-planet
Socks: Primark
Pink coat: Sheinside
Hair: It's my real own hair (for those who don't know).
I do wear clip-in extensions- my real hair is 55 cm long.
I'm quite tall so hair always looks shorter on me that's why
I like to wear extensions, especially for curly hairdos.
Pixiebunny ears :
My beloved new coat:
It's totally cozy and the warmest one I have *-*

I also want to show you a super cute picture my blog reader
Annelie drew of me 
ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゚☆。
Thank you so much again ! I totally love your drawing style ♥
This really made my day :3
So lets get back to the shooting images:
~♥~
~♥~
Thank you guys so much again for the photos !
I'm very happy with the outcome ^^
~♥~
 ~♥~
 'Behind the scenes'  ^_~
Neko's music:



Thanks for reading !
See you next time (^-^)v
nyan ~♪

8 Kommentare:

  1. Du siehst wirklich wunderschön aus! Ich liebe das gesamte Outfit und besonders dieses Kleid steht dir total! <3
    Außerdem finde ich diese kleinen Rosen (?) in deinem Haar echt niedlich. ^-^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank ^///^ ♥
      Ja das sind Rosen, ich habe sie zufällig in einem T€di Laden gefunden für nur 1 Euro *-*
      Ich hoffe dort demnächst noch mehr zu finden, ich habe schon sehr lange nach Blumen gesucht die man derart in die Haare stecken kann. An ihnen sind kleine Spiralen die man in die Haare dreht und das hielt sogar überraschend gut. Ich habe keine einzige Rose an dem Tag verloren :)
      Liebe Grüße ~♪

      Löschen
  2. Such cute photography! ♡ ♡
    I could recognize the pixie bunny-ears, they are so adorable ones! ^__^

    Liz Lisa~gyarustyle looks really cute on you. ^_~

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ahhhh you look so cute ^^ love the bunny ears and coat
    x<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. omg deine neue jacke steht dir so gut >u< ich lieeeebe die!! und echt geile pics x33333

    lg, lalyck
    lalyck.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love your bunny ears, so cute and so stylish.
    You look so cute. *w*
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Aaah du bist so unglaublich hübsch!!
    himenosawa.blogspot.de <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You look so cute in these photos! And you pose quite nicely, I'm no good at posing :C

    AntwortenLöschen